quarta-feira, 18 de agosto de 2010

For Texas Friend!!!

I'm learning a lot here in the Seminary write in English is not one, but I will try to communicate my brothers from Texas of the things that I'm living here.
So I will start now, this good, a time of movings and maturing of my faith, I am 10 years learning about Jesus and trying to show people about Him in my life, now this new generation we have to prepare better, plunge deeper fix the roots and bring the kingdom of God to earth.
wounded is the Kingdom of God when you arrive in a place is this word you'll hear from people.
Texan friends love you guys and pray for you guys soon I'll be with you guys.
I will see you all in texas.

Um comentário:

  1. Eric!
    I love it! And hi from all your brothers in Texas!
    I especially love when you said, "we have to bring the kingdom of God to earth."
    Lord, let your kingdom come!
    -Aaron

    ResponderExcluir